CapitalSource Declares Fourth Quarter 2010 Dividend
CHEVY CHASE, Md., Dec. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share on its common stock for the fourth quarter of 2010. The dividend will be payable on or about December 28, 2010 to shareholders of record on December 13, 2010. The ex-dividend date will be December 9, 2010.
CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE), through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank, provides financial products nationwide to small and middle market businesses and offers depository products and services in southern and central California. As of September 30, 2010, CapitalSource had total assets of $9.6 billion and $4.6 billion in deposits. Visit www.capitalsource.com and www.capitalsourcebank.com for more information.
SOURCE CapitalSource Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV