CapitalSource Declares Fourth Quarter 2010 Dividend
CHEVY CHASE, Md., Dec. 2, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) today announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.01 per share on its common stock for the fourth quarter of 2010. The dividend will be payable on or about December 28, 2010 to shareholders of record on December 13, 2010. The ex-dividend date will be December 9, 2010.
CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE), through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank, provides financial products nationwide to small and middle market businesses and offers depository products and services in southern and central California. As of September 30, 2010, CapitalSource had total assets of $9.6 billion and $4.6 billion in deposits. Visit www.capitalsource.com and www.capitalsourcebank.com for more information.
SOURCE CapitalSource Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV