- November sales increase of 2% to $272 million, with comparable store sales flat for the month.
- Fourth quarter earnings guidance of $0.43 to $0.46 per diluted share.
- A $0.50 per share special cash dividend.
- A regular quarterly cash dividend of $0.11 per share with accelerated payment into December.
- Extension of the company’s 16 million share repurchase authorization, through February 2, 2013.
American Eagle Outfitters Reports November Sales And Provides Fourth Quarter EPS Guidance
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.