BlackRock Insured Municipal Term Trust, Inc. Announces Special Distribution
The Board of Directors of BlackRock Insured Municipal Term Trust, Inc. (NYSE:BMT) (the “Fund”) today announced a special tax-exempt income distribution.
Investors in the Fund should consider the distribution declared today, along with the special distribution declared on September 1, 2010 that is also payable on December 29, 2010 and any subsequent liquidating distributions, as part of the final distribution of proceeds in connection with the Fund’s liquidation.
The Fund continues to be managed according to its investment objective to provide current income that is exempt from regular Federal income and to return $10 per share (the initial public offering price per common share) to holders of common shares on or about December 31, 2010.
Details are as follows:
|Declaration- 12/1/2010 Ex-Date- 12/13/2010 Record- 12/15/2010 Payable- 12/29/2010|
|BlackRock Insured Municipal Term Trust, Inc.||BMT||$0.160000|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV