NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Increases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
ExamWorks Group Inc. rose 11.9 percent to $19.30.
Stoneridge Inc. rose 10.6 percent to $14.38.
Stillwater Mining Co. rose 9.9 percent to $20.80.Pzena Investment Management Inc. rose 9.0 percent to $7.75. W&T Offshore Inc. rose 8.6 percent to $18.19. Brush Engineered Materials Inc. rose 8.5 percent to $38.18. IntraLinks Holdings Inc. rose 7.9 percent to $22.19. Global Geophysical Services Inc. rose 7.8 percent to $9.97. True Blue Inc. rose 7.6 percent to $17.73. Calix Inc. rose 7.5 percent to $13.73.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV