Raven Industries Makes Forbes Top 100 Small Companies Five Years Straight!
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Dec. 1, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Five times running! Raven Industries is excited to announce their position on the Forbes Top 100 Small Companies list in America. This is a great honor based on earnings growth, sales growth and return on equity over the past 12 months and five years. Raven's strong stock performance was another key factor compared amongst our peers. Check out the list for yourself at www.forbes.com .
"Over the past decade, our strategy to grow within our key niche markets has served the Corporation well. It is an honor to be recognized again by Forbes for the successes that we have accomplished. To be one of the best small companies in America, we must have one of the best teams in America. I believe it is our team, and their commitment to our long term success, that sets Raven apart and allows us to execute so well on this strategy." - Dan Rykhus, President and Chief Executive Officer, Raven Industries
Raven Industries is a diversified technology company that embraces an integrated approach amongst its four divisions:
- Applied Technology provides electronic GPS products and information management tools designed to reduce operating costs and improve yields for the global agriculture market.
- Engineered Films manufactures high-performance reinforced plastic sheeting for custom applications in industrial, construction, energy and agricultural markets.
- Electronic Systems provides custom electronic manufacturing services, primarily printed circuit boards and sub-assemblies for North American original equipment manufacturers.
- Aerostar designs and builds highly engineered aerostats for government and commercial applications including research, communications surveillance and intelligence gathering.
CONTACT: Raven Industries, Inc. Jan Matthiesen (605) 336-2750
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV