Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Action Filed On Behalf Of J. Crew Group, Inc. Shareholders
Bernstein Liebhard LLP announced today that it filed an action denominated Weisenberg v. J. Crew Group, Inc. et al., Civ. No. 10-115564 in New York Supreme Court on behalf of shareholders in J. Crew Group, Inc. (“J. Crew” or the “Company”) (NYSE: JCG). Plaintiff alleges that Defendants J. Crew, Millard Drexler, Mary Ann Casati, James Coulter, Steven Grand-Jean, David House, Heather Reisman, Stuart Sloan, Stephen Squeri, Josh Weston, TPG Capital, Leonard Green & Partners, L.P., Chinos Holdings, Inc., and Chinos Acquisition Corporation either breached their fiduciary duties to the Company, or aided and abetted such breaches, in agreeing that J. Crew be acquired by funds affiliated with TPG Capital and Leonard Green & Partners, L.P. for inadequate consideration of $43.50 per share (the “Transaction”).
Plaintiff seeks to enjoin Defendants’ unlawful conduct and to force the J. Crew Board to take the necessary steps to: (i) disclose all material information to the J. Crew shareholders necessary for them to make an informed voting decision on the Transaction; (ii) maximize shareholder value; and (iii) avail themselves of all material information necessary to make an informed judgment about the sale of the Company.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as a J. Crew shareholder and/or have information relating to the matter, please contact Joseph R. Seidman, Jr. at (877) 779-1414 or email@example.com.
Bernstein Liebhard has pursued hundreds of securities, consumer and shareholder rights cases and recovered almost $3 billion for its clients. It has been named to The National Law Journal’s “Plaintiffs’ Hot List” in each of the last eight years.
Bernstein Liebhard LLP
10 East 40th Street
New York, New York 10016
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV