- The USFS and the DEQ continued formulating responses to public comments received on the DEIS for the Montanore Project.
- Mine Quarry Engineering Services (MQES), the Company’s contractor, continued its development of an Preliminary Economic Assessment (PEA) of the Montanore Project.
- The Company’s exploration and corporate development team continued to explore additional resource opportunities in North America and Latin America.
- The Company continued meetings with federal and state agencies, Montana legislators, and local Lincoln County Commissioners, Libby City officials and residents.
- The Company closed out the quarter at September 30, 2010 with $7.4 million of unrestricted cash and certificates of deposit.
- The Company continued its program to reduce expenditures and conserve cash pending the completion of permitting.
Mines Management, Inc. Announces Third Quarter 2010 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.