Photo Release -- Adept Technology Expands Quattro Parallel Robot Line To Include New Extended Reach Model
PLEASANTON, Calif., Dec. 1, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Adept Technology, Inc. (Nasdaq:ADEP), the leading provider of intelligent vision-guided robotics and global robotics services, introduced a new model of their high-speed parallel style robot, Adept Quattro. The Adept Quattro s800H provides an additional member of the Quattro product family, and expands high-throughput capabilities towards applications with larger work space requirements.
A photo accompanying this release is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=8376
The Adept Quattro s800H is a parallel robot specifically designed for high-speed applications in packaging, manufacturing, assembly, and material handling, boasting a 1600 mm work envelope. The newest member of the Quattro family offers the same advanced control algorithms and proven robust design that users have come to expect from Adept combined with a larger work envelope, making the s800H an ideal overhead-mount robot when smooth motion, high-throughput, and the ability to reach a large work space are critical for project success.The patented four-arm design contributes to reduction of the power consumption by 23% when compared to alternate kinematic solutions. The Adept Quattro is powered by ultra-compact controls and embedded amplifiers, which reduces cycle times and improves footprint efficiency.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV