GM crossover sales improved 39% for the month and are up 51% year-to-date. Pickup truck sales were up 16%, both for the month and year-to-date.
The company's sales call Wednesday marked the first one for GM in more than a year and a half, since emerging from bankruptcy protection and returning as a publicly-traded company. GM started trading on the NYSE two weeks ago; its stock is up 1.96% since then.After GM's conference call Wednesday, shares were up about 1.55% at $34.72.
--Blog written by Ted Reed in Charlotte, N.C. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV