Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain To Participate In Upcoming Investor Conferences
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd (NYSE: CCSC) (“Country Style Cooking”), a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, today announced its planned participation in the following investor conferences in Hong Kong and the United States:
- BofA Merrill Lynch Corporate Day for New HK/China IPOs, to be held on December 7, 2010 at JW Marriott in Hong Kong. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Credit Suisse Consumer Corporate Day, to be held on January 6, 2011 in Hong Kong. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Cowen & Company 9th Annual Consumer Conference, to be held on January 10 - 11, 2011 at the Westin New York Times Square in New York City. Management will meet with institutional investors during this conference.
- 13 th Annual ICR XChange Conference, to be held on January 12 - 13, 2011 at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa in Dana Point, California. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representatives.
About Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd (NYSE: CCSC) (“Country
Style Cooking”) is a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in
China, offering delicious, everyday Chinese food to customers who desire
fast and affordable quality meals. Country Style Cooking directly
operates all of its restaurants and is the largest quick service
restaurant chain in Chongqing municipality, home to Sichuan cuisine, one
of the best-known Chinese regional cuisines. Additional information
about Country Style Cooking can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV