Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain To Participate In Upcoming Investor Conferences
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd (NYSE: CCSC) (“Country Style Cooking”), a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, today announced its planned participation in the following investor conferences in Hong Kong and the United States:
- BofA Merrill Lynch Corporate Day for New HK/China IPOs, to be held on December 7, 2010 at JW Marriott in Hong Kong. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Credit Suisse Consumer Corporate Day, to be held on January 6, 2011 in Hong Kong. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
- Cowen & Company 9th Annual Consumer Conference, to be held on January 10 - 11, 2011 at the Westin New York Times Square in New York City. Management will meet with institutional investors during this conference.
- 13 th Annual ICR XChange Conference, to be held on January 12 - 13, 2011 at the St. Regis Monarch Beach Resort & Spa in Dana Point, California. Management will meet with institutional investors throughout the day.
For additional information, please contact your respective institutional sales representatives.
About Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd.
Country Style Cooking Restaurant Chain Co., Ltd (NYSE: CCSC) (“Country Style Cooking”) is a fast-growing quick service restaurant chain in China, offering delicious, everyday Chinese food to customers who desire fast and affordable quality meals. Country Style Cooking directly operates all of its restaurants and is the largest quick service restaurant chain in Chongqing municipality, home to Sichuan cuisine, one of the best-known Chinese regional cuisines. Additional information about Country Style Cooking can be found at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV