Patient Safety Technologies To Present At LD MICRO Conference December 9, 2010
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 30, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Patient Safety Technologies, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: PSTX) today announced that it will be presenting at the 3rd Annual LD MICRO Growth Conference in Los Angeles on Thursday, December 9th, 2010 at 3:30 PM PST. Through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary SurgiCount Medical, Patient Safety Technologies provides a proven solution for improving patient safety and reducing healthcare costs. President and Chief Executive Officer Brian E. Stewart will provide a corporate overview and discuss the Company's growth strategy.
About Patient Safety Technologies, Inc. and SurgiCount Medical
Patient Safety Technologies, Inc., through its wholly-owned operating subsidiary SurgiCount Medical, Inc., provides the Safety-Sponge® System, a solution proven to improve patient safety and reduce healthcare costs by preventing one of the most common errors in surgery, retained foreign objects. For more information, contact SurgiCount Medical, Inc. at (949) 387-2277 or visit www.surgicountmedical.com.
About LD MICROLD MICRO is a by-invitation only newsletter firm that focuses on finding undervalued companies in the micro-cap space. Since 2002, the firm has published an annual list of recommended stocks as well as comprehensive reports on select companies throughout the year. LD MICRO concentrates on finding, researching, and investing in companies that are overlooked by institutional investors. It is a non-registered investment advisor. For more information on the list of presenting companies or to register for the event, please visit http://www.ldmicro.com or call (408) 457-1042 SOURCE Patient Safety Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV