Otix Global Merges With William Demant Holding A/S
SALT LAKE CITY, Nov. 30, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Otix Global, Inc. (Otix) announced that it has completed its merger with William Demant Holding A/S (WDH). The merger closed today after Otix shareholders overwhelmingly approved the acquisition of the company at a special meeting on November 22, 2010, received U.S. regulatory approval on November 26, 2010, and filed a Certificate of Merger with the State of Delaware on November 30, 2010. Otix will no longer be traded on the Nasdaq Global Market as of the close of trading on November 30, 2010. In the merger, WDH acquired all the outstanding common stock of Otix at a price of $11.01 per share.
ABOUT OTIX GLOBAL:
Otix Global designs, develops, manufactures and markets advanced digital hearing aids designed to provide the highest levels of satisfaction for hearing impaired consumers.
SOURCE Otix Global, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV