Heartland Express, Inc. Declares Regular Quarterly Dividend
Heartland Express, Inc. (Nasdaq: HTLD) The Board of Directors of Heartland Express, Inc. announced today the declaration of a regular quarterly cash dividend. The $0.02 per share dividend will be paid on December 20, 2010 to shareholders of record at the close of business on December 10, 2010. A total of approximately $1.8 million will be paid on the Company's 90.7 million outstanding shares of common stock.
Heartland Express, Inc. implemented a quarterly cash dividend program in the third quarter of 2003. This is the Company's thirtieth consecutive quarterly cash dividend. With the payment of this dividend, the Company will have paid a total of $337.5 million in cash dividends, including two special dividends.
The press release may contain forward-looking statements, which are
based on information currently available. These statements and
assumptions involve certain risks and uncertainties. Actual events may
differ from these expectations as specified from time to time in filings
with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The Company assumes no
obligation to update any forward-looking statement to the extent it
becomes aware that it will not be achieved for any reason.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV