XPO To Present At Lambert Edwards SMID-West Stock Conference
Express-1 Expedited Solutions, Inc. today announced that Mike Welch, CEO and John Welch, Interim CFO will present to institutional investors and analysts at the Lambert, Edwards & Associates 6 th annual SMID-West Stock Conference, to be held on Dec. 8, 2010, at The Palmer House Hilton Hotel in Chicago.
SMID-West 2010 is an invitation-only event that will introduce professional investors from the buy-side and sell-side to the management teams of top-performing small- and mid-cap (SMID) companies in a one-on-one and small-group meeting format. For more information regarding the conference, or for institutional investors interested in meeting with company management, please contact Abby Brant at (616) 233-0500 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lambert, Edwards & Associates, a leading Midwest-based investor relations firm, is hosting SMID-West 2010 in partnership with PR Newswire and Roadcast™.
About XPOExpress-1 Expedited Solutions, Inc. is a non-asset based services organization focused on premium transportation through its business units, Express-1, Inc. (Buchanan, Michigan), Concert Group Logistics, Inc. (CGL) (Downers Grove, Illinois), and Bounce Logistics, Inc. (South Bend, Indiana). These business units are focused on premium services that include same-day, time-sensitive transportation and domestic and international freight forwarding. Serving more than 4,000 customers, the Company’s premium transportation offerings are provided through one of six operations centers; Buchanan, Michigan; South Bend, Indiana; Downers Grove, Illinois; Rochester Hills, Michigan; Tampa, Florida, and Miami Florida. Express-1 Expedited Solutions, Inc. is publicly traded on the NYSE AMEX Equities Exchange under the symbol XPO. For more information about the Company, visit www.xpocorporate.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV