Heritage Financial Group, Inc. Completes Second Step Conversion And $65.9 Million Stock Offering
Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. acted as selling agent for the subscription and community offering. Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. also acted as sole book-running manager and Sterne, Agee & Leach, Inc. acted as co-manager for the syndicated offering. Silver Freedman & Taff, L.L.P. acted as legal counsel to the Company and Old Heritage in connection with the conversion, offering and exchange. Malizzia Spidi & Fisch, PC acted as counsel to Keefe, Bruyette & Woods, Inc. for the conversion, offering and exchange. Feldman Financial Advisors, Inc., served as independent appraiser for the conversion, offering and exchange.
This release may contain certain "forward looking statements" within
the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, and
may be identified by the use of such words as "believe," "expect,"
"anticipate," "should," "planned," "estimated," and "potential."
Examples of forward looking statements include, but are not limited to,
estimates with respect to the financial condition, results of operations
and business of Heritage Financial Group, Inc. and HeritageBank of the
South that are subject to various factors which could cause actual
results to differ materially from these estimates. These factors
include, but are not limited to, general economic and market conditions,
legislative and regulatory conditions, changes in interest rates that
affect HeritageBank of the South's interest rate spread, changes in
deposit flows, loan demand or real estate values and other economic,
governmental, competitive, regulatory and technological factors that may
affect the operation of Heritage Financial Group, Inc. and HeritageBank
of the South.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV