RIM: Analysts' Upgrades, Downgrades
Editor's Note: Green and red arrows refer to intraday stock price movement.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Black Hills (BKH) rated new Neutral at JP Morgan. Stock is already pricing in stable earnings growth potential.
Diana Shipping (DSX) rated new Buy at Goldman. $17 price target. 60% of the fleet is booked for the next two years.eBay (EBAY) downgraded at Piper from Overweight to Neutral. Company is losing market share. $30 price target. Illinois Tool (ITW) rated new Buy at Jefferies. $60 price target. Company has solid margins and relatively low earnings volatility. Kimberly-Clark (KMB) rated new Buy at Janney Montgomery. $75 price target. Company has a solid core business, and its sales mix is improving. PPG Industries (PPG) rated new Neutral at Susquehanna. Valuation call, based on an $84 price target. Research in Motion (RIMM) upgraded at Jefferies from Hold to Buy. $80 price target. International business should drive growth and fears of enterprise losses are overblown. Vera Bradley (VRA) rated new Neutral at Robert Baird. $34 price target. Company has substantial growth prospects.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV