KSW, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend
KSW, Inc. (NASDAQGM: KSW) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $.07 per share, payable on December 20, 2010 to shareholders of record as of December 14, 2010. On May 24, 2010, the Company paid a cash dividend of $.10. Cash dividends declared in 2010 total $.17.
KSW, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiary KSW Mechanical Services, Inc., furnishes and installs heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and process piping systems for institutional, industrial, commercial, high-rise residential and public works projects. KSW Mechanical Services, Inc. also acts as trade manager on larger construction projects, such as the Mount Sinai Center for Science and Medicine.
Visit our website at www.kswmechanical.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV