KSW, Inc. Declares Cash Dividend
KSW, Inc. (NASDAQGM: KSW) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend of $.07 per share, payable on December 20, 2010 to shareholders of record as of December 14, 2010. On May 24, 2010, the Company paid a cash dividend of $.10. Cash dividends declared in 2010 total $.17.
KSW, Inc., through its wholly-owned subsidiary KSW Mechanical Services, Inc., furnishes and installs heating, ventilating and air conditioning (HVAC) systems and process piping systems for institutional, industrial, commercial, high-rise residential and public works projects. KSW Mechanical Services, Inc. also acts as trade manager on larger construction projects, such as the Mount Sinai Center for Science and Medicine.
Visit our website at www.kswmechanical.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV