Lifetime Brands To Present At Barrington Research Consumer, Media & Business Services Conference
Lifetime Brands, Inc. (NasdaqGS : LCUT), North America’s leading resource for nationally branded kitchenware, tabletop and home décor products, today announced it will present at Barrington Research’s 3 rd Annual Consumer, Media & Business Services Conference on Thursday, December 9, 2010.
The conference, which consists of a series of one-one-one meetings with institutional investors, will be held at the Four Seasons Hotel in Chicago, IL.
To obtain additional information about Lifetime’s participation in the conference, please contact Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates.
Lifetime Brands, Inc.Lifetime Brands is North America’s leading resource for nationally branded kitchenware, tabletop and home décor products. The Company markets its products under many of the industry’s best known brands, including Farberware®, KitchenAid®, Pfaltzgraff®, Mikasa®, Cuisinart®, Calvin Klein®, CasaMōda®, Design for Living®, Gorham®, Hoffritz®, International® Silver, Kirk Stieff®, Nautica®, Pedrini®, Roshco®, Sabatier®, Sasaki®, Towle® Silversmiths, Tuttle®, Wallace® and Vasconia®. Lifetime’s products are distributed through most major retailers in North America.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV