FactSet Research Systems Inc. First Quarter Teleconference Call
NORWALK, Conn., Nov. 30, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE:FDS) (Nasdaq:FDS) will release its results for the first quarter of fiscal 2011 on December 14, 2010.
Investors will have the opportunity to listen to FactSet's senior management review first quarter results via webcast on Tuesday, December 14 at 11:00 a.m. eastern time. To hear the live event, visit FactSet's Investor Relations website, http://investor.factset.com, and select Webcasts & Events.
An audio recording of the conference call will be available on our website approximately one hour after the conclusion of the live event and will be accessible for 30 days following the event. To listen to the recording, visit investor.factset.com, or dial 800.251.9790 (U.S. participants) or +1.402.220.9702 (international participants). The reservation number is 2710438.About FactSet FactSet Research Systems Inc. combines integrated financial information, analytical applications, and client service to enhance the workflow and productivity of the global investment community. The Company, headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, was formed in 1978 and now conducts operations along with its affiliates from more than twenty-three locations worldwide, including Boston, New York, Chicago, San Mateo, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Mumbai and Sydney.
CONTACT: FactSet Research Systems Inc. Rachel R. Stern 203.810.1000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV