MediaMind To Present At The J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference On December 2, 2010
NEW YORK, Nov. 29, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- MediaMind Technologies Inc. (Nasdaq:MDMD), the leading independent provider of integrated digital advertising solutions, today announced that Gal Trifon, President and CEO, will present to the investment community at the J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference on December 2, 2010 at 12:45 p.m. ET at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York, NY.
The presentation will be webcast and can be accessed on the investor relations portion of MediaMind's website, at http://ir.mediamind.com.
For more information on MediaMind, visit http://www.MediaMind.comAbout MediaMind MediaMind is a leading global provider of digital advertising campaign management solutions to advertising agencies and advertisers. MediaMind provides media and creative agencies, advertisers and publishers with an integrated platform to manage campaigns across digital media channels and a variety of formats, including rich media, in-stream video, display and search. Headquartered in New York, MediaMind delivered during 2009 campaigns for approximately 7,000 brand advertisers, servicing approximately 3,350 media agencies and creative agencies across approximately 5,150 global web publishers in 55 countries throughout North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
CONTACT: MediaMind Technologies Inc. Investor Contacts: Brinlea Johnson Jonathan Schaffer 212.551.1453 email@example.com Media Contact: Alex Wellins 415.217.5861 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV