NYSE Stocks Posting Largest Percentage Decreases
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage decliners on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Gerova Financial Group Ltd. fell 10.2 percent to $26.48.
Fabrinet fell 7.2 percent to $17.14.
Meritage Homes Corp. fell 5.3 percent to $18.50.Aflac Inc. fell 4.5 percent to $51.55. Silvercorp Metals Inc. fell 4.4 percent to $11.74. Jaguar Mining Inc. fell 4.3 percent to $6.60. Envestnet Inc. fell 4.0 percent to $15.38. Kid Brands Inc. fell 3.8 percent to $8.75. Ampco-Pittsburgh Corp. fell 3.8 percent to $26.57. Korea Fund Inc. fell 3.8 percent to $40.72.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV