Get Your Photo Taken With Scuba Santa Underwater
LA CANADA, Calif., Nov. 24, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Sport Chalet, Inc. (Nasdaq:SPCHA) (Nasdaq:SPCHB) invites customers, 10 years of age or more, to jump into their SCUBA pool on Saturday, December 4 th, from noon to 6 p.m., and take a photo with SCUBA Santa for FREE. Both certified and non-certified divers are welcome to participate in this unique holiday activity.
As part of the experience, non-certified divers will have a chance to put on all the gear and get in the pool to learn basic underwater breathing skills similar to the free Sport Chalet "Discover SCUBA" clinics hosted on the third Saturday of every month. For safety reasons, divers must be at least 10 years of age to participate. Customers are asked to bring a swimsuit and towel.
SCUBA Santa will be at the following Sport Chalet store locations: Arizona; Happy Valley, Tempe; California; Brea, Elk Grove, Foothill Ranch, Huntington Beach, La Canada, Point Loma, Rancho Cucamonga, Thousand Oaks, Vacaville; Nevada; Las Vegas Arroyo Market Square; Utah; West Jordan.The following stores will also be partnering with charitable organizations during the event. The Elk Grove Sport Chalet is partnering with Cosumnes Fire Department and the Elk Grove Food Bank for their holiday food drive program. The Point Loma event is being held in conjunction with the San Diego Dive Club and Father Joe's Saint Vincent de Paul Village as a toy drive for underprivileged children and families. The Rancho Cucamonga store is partnered with the Southern California Dive Club of the Inland Empire and the U.S. Marine Corps annual Toys for Tots campaign. For over 50 years Sport Chalet has been selling and renting top-of-the-line SCUBA equipment, and certifying more divers than any other dive shop in the nation. SCUBA Santa photos will be printed and given to the participant on the day of the event at no charge.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV