Three Nuveen Closed-End Funds Announce Actions Regarding MuniFund Term Preferred Shares
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions and high-net-worth investors, today announced that the Nuveen Ohio Dividend Advantage Municipal Fund (AMEX: NXI) called for redemption at par a portion of its outstanding auction-rate preferred securities (ARPS). The fund’s Board of Trustees had previously approved this redemption, which totals more than $16 million. This redemption will be funded by proceeds received from the issuance of MuniFund Term Preferred Shares (MTP).
NXI is redeeming $16.5 million of its $29.0 million of currently outstanding ARPS.
Total Shares Redeemed
Total Amount Redeemed
|W||67070C206||660||$16,500,000||December 14, 2010|
Also, the MTP shares of two closed-end funds, Nuveen Texas Quality Income Municipal Fund (NYSE: NTX) and Nuveen Missouri Premium Income Municipal Fund (AMEX: NOM) began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) today.
Nuveen Investments provides high quality investment services designed to help secure the long-term goals of institutions and high net worth investors as well as the consultants and financial advisors who serve them. Nuveen Investments markets its growing range of specialized investment solutions under the high-quality brands of NWQ, Nuveen, Santa Barbara, Symphony, Tradewinds, Winslow Capital and Nuveen HydePark. In total, the Company managed nearly $163 billion as of September 30, 2010. For more information, please visit the Nuveen Investments website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV