Versant Announces Fourth Quarter Conference Call
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Nov. 24, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Versant Corporation (Nasdaq:VSNT) today announced the date and time for its fourth quarter 2010 results by teleconference. Please join Versant management on Wednesday, December 1, 2010. The details for the call are as follows:
|Date: Wednesday, December 1, 2010|
|Time: 1:30 PM Pacific (4:30 PM Eastern)|
|Dial-in number US: 1-877-941-4774|
|Conference ID: 4388668|
|Internet Simulcast*: http://viavid.net/dce.aspx?sid=00007EAA|
|*Windows Media Player needed for simulcast. Simulcast is voice only.|
Dial in 5-10 minutes prior to the start time. An operator will request your name and organization and ask you to wait until the call begins. If you have any difficulty connecting, please call Versant Corporation at (650) 232-2416.
A replay of the conference call will be available until December 8, 2010.
|Replay number US: 1-877-870-5176|
|International Replay number: 1-858-384-5517|
|Replay Pass Code**: 4388668|
|** Enter the playback pass code to access the replay|
CONTACT: Versant Corporation Jerry Wong, Chief Financial Officer 1-800-VERSANT 650-232-2400
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV