NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Diodes Inc (DIOD) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $1.1 billion market cap, semiconductor manufacturer rose 201% to $21.2 million in the fiscal third quarter as compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 13 U.S. common stocks for November 23, 2010. In total, 7 stocks were downgraded and 6 stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, gross revenue at Diodes increased by 33.6% to $163.1 million over the prior third quarter. Learn more about Diodes Inc: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$239 million market cap, supercomputer manufacturer, Cray Inc (CRAY) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results for Cray, gross revenue fell 26.9% to $42.8 million. The company also reported a loss of $18.8 million in the quarter, a significant increase over the loss of $2.1 million reported in the same quarter a year ago. Learn more about Cray Inc: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Chris Stuart in Boston, MA.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV