NEW YORK (TheStreet) -TheStreet Ratings' stock model upgraded Diodes Inc (DIOD) to 'Buy' from 'Hold'. Net income at this $1.1 billion market cap, semiconductor manufacturer rose 201% to $21.2 million in the fiscal third quarter as compared to the same quarter last year.
TheStreet Ratings released rating changes on 13 U.S. common stocks for November 23, 2010. In total, 7 stocks were downgraded and 6 stocks have been upgraded by our stock model.
In the third quarter, gross revenue at Diodes increased by 33.6% to $163.1 million over the prior third quarter. Learn more about Diodes Inc: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.
$239 million market cap, supercomputer manufacturer, Cray Inc (CRAY) was downgraded to 'Sell' from 'Hold'. In third quarter results for Cray, gross revenue fell 26.9% to $42.8 million. The company also reported a loss of $18.8 million in the quarter, a significant increase over the loss of $2.1 million reported in the same quarter a year ago. Learn more about Cray Inc: Company Profile, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Stock Ratios, Analyst Ratings.-- Reported by Chris Stuart in Boston, MA.
For additional Investment Research check out our Ratings Research Center.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV