GenMark Diagnostics To Present At The Piper Jaffray 22nd Annual Health Care Conference
CARLSBAD, Calif., Nov. 24, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. (Nasdaq:GNMK), a provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems, announced today that its Chairman and CEO, Christopher Gleeson, will be presenting an update on the company's progress at the Piper Jaffray 22 nd Annual Health Care Conference held at the New York Palace hotel on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 10:30 am eastern time. The update will be concurrently webcast and can be accessed via the company's website under the Investor Relations webpage.
GenMark, a provider of automated, multiplex molecular diagnostic testing systems, detects and measures DNA and RNA targets to diagnose disease and to optimize the treatment of patients and is focused on developing and commercializing its eSensor detection technology. GenMark's XT-8 System is designed to support a broad range of molecular diagnostic tests with a compact and easy-to-use workstation and self-contained, disposable test cartridges. GenMark has developed five diagnostic tests for use with the XT-8 System, including its Cystic Fibrosis Genotyping Test, Warfarin Sensitivity Test and Thrombophilia Risk Test which have received clearance from the Food and Drug Administration. www.GenMarkDx.com.
CONTACT: GenMark Diagnostics, Inc. Carolyn Maduza, Interim Chief Financial Officer 760-448-4300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV