3. Sprint Overdrive 3G/4G mobile hotspot ($50 with a plan and web discount).
The secret to going your own way technologically is to go your own way connecting to the Web. So, instead of having several pricey cellular Web data plans, one for your phone and PC and car, get one data link that connects them all.
My pick is the Sprint Overdrive 3G/4G portable hotspot. Excellent connectivity, great speed and access to the country's largest 4G network. Be wary, Verizon (VZ) is rolling out its own 4G network next year. So Sprint's dominance may fade. But, for now, the Overdrive is the best way to get online on your terms.
4. Bowers & Wilkins P5 headphones ($300).While the mob upgrades their iPhones with in-ear buds or active-noise-reduction headphones, you are too smart to stick things in your ears or pay for headphones with all sorts of fancy features you don't need. Instead go with the simple, fabulous-looking P5s from legendary audio shop Bowers & Wilkins. These fabulous-looking headphones lovingly recreate every note of your favorite music and block out the noisy, crass world the old-fashioned way: They physically seal your ears. The result is a fantastic set of cans that are as unique as you are. Now, this is the way to listen to music.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV