LSI Industries Inc. Reports On Annual Shareholders' Meeting And Announces Management Promotions
About the Company
LSI Industries Inc. is an Image Solutions company, dedicated to advancing solid-state LED technology in lighting and graphics applications. We combine integrated technology, design, and manufacturing to supply high quality, environmentally friendly lighting fixtures and graphics elements for commercial, retail and specialty niche market applications. LSI is a U.S. manufacturer with marketing / sales efforts throughout the world with concentration currently on North American, Latin American, Australian, New Zealand, Asian, European and Middle Eastern markets.
Building upon its success with its Crossover ® LED lighting fixtures and SmartVision ® solid-state LED video boards, LSI is committed to producing affordable, high performance, energy efficient lighting and graphic products for indoor and outdoor use. We have a vast offering of innovative solutions for virtually any lighting or graphics application. Further, we can provide design support, engineering, installation and project management for custom graphics rollout programs for today's retail environment.
LSI's major markets are the commercial / industrial lighting, petroleum / convenience store, multi-site retail (including automobile dealerships, restaurants and national retail accounts), sports and entertainment markets. LSI employs approximately 1,500 people in facilities located in Ohio, New York, North Carolina, Kansas, Kentucky, Rhode Island, Texas and Montreal, Canada. The Company's common shares are traded on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol LYTS.
CONTACT: LSI Industries Inc. Bob Ready Ron Stowell (513) 793-3200
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV