MCG Capital To Present At The FBR Capital Markets 2010 Fall Investor Conference On November 30, 2010
MCG Capital Corporation (Nasdaq: MCGC) (“MCG”) announced today that Steven F. Tunney, MCG's CEO and President, is scheduled to present a company overview at the FBR Capital Markets 2010 Fall Investor Conference on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 at 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) at the Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York City.
Live Webcast and Replay:
The public may access a live webcast of the presentation by clicking on the “webcast” link at http://www.wsw.com/webcast/fbr24/mcgc/.
Slide Presentation:In addition, the presentation slides will be available on the “Investor Relations” section of the MCG website at http://investor.mcgcapital.com following the presentation. A replay of the presentation will be available on the MCG website shortly after the presentation and will be archived for 14 days. About MCG Capital Corporation MCG Capital Corporation is a solutions-focused commercial finance company providing capital and advisory services to middle market companies throughout the United States. MCG’s investment objective is to achieve current income and capital gains. Portfolio companies generally use capital provided by MCG to finance acquisitions, recapitalizations, buyouts, organic growth and working capital.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV