Royce Value Trust, Inc. (NYSE: RVT) Declares Common Stock Distribution Of $0.03 Per Share
Royce Value Trust, Inc. (NYSE: RVT) has declared a distribution of $0.03 per share on its Common Stock. The distribution, optionally payable in additional shares of Common Stock, or in cash by specific stockholder election, is to be paid on December 23, 2010 to stockholders of record at the close of business on December 6, 2010 (ex-dividend on December 2, 2010). The price of shares issued for reinvestment will be determined on December 13, 2010.
For Federal income tax purposes, approximately 82% of the distribution will be characterized as qualified dividend income (taxable at long-term capital gain rates) and 18% as ordinary income.
Royce Value Trust, Inc. is a closed-end diversified management investment company whose shares of Common Stock and Preferred Stock (NYSE – RVT.prb) are listed and traded on the New York Stock Exchange. The Fund’s primary investment goal is long-term capital growth, which it seeks by normally investing at least 75% of its assets in equity securities primarily of small- and micro-cap companies.
For further information on The Royce Funds
sm, please visit
our web site at:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV