SENOMYX TO WEBCAST CORPORATE PRESENTATION AT THE J.P. MORGAN SMID CAP CONFERENCE
Nov. 23, 2010–-Senomyx, Inc. (NASDAQ: SNMX), a leading company focused on using proprietary taste receptor technologies to discover and develop novel flavor ingredients for the food, beverage, and ingredient supply industries, announced today that Kent Snyder, the Company’s Chief Executive Officer, and Tony Rogers, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present a corporate overview on Thursday, December 2, 2010 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time (8:00 a.m. Pacific Time) during the J.P. Morgan SMid Cap Conference. The conference is taking place at the J.P. Morgan Conference Center in New York, NY. During the presentation, Mr. Snyder and Mr. Rogers will discuss corporate developments including the Company’s pipeline of novel flavor ingredients and its business strategy.
To access the live presentation or a subsequent archived recording, please log onto Senomyx’s website at http://www.senomyx.com and click on the “ Investor Relations” tab. The archived webcast will be available for 30 days following the presentation. Please connect to Senomyx’s website prior to the start of the webcast to ensure adequate time to download any software that may be necessary.
About Senomyx, Inc. ( www.senomyx.com )
Senomyx is a leading company using proprietary taste receptor technologies to discover and develop novel flavor ingredients in the savory, sweet, salt, bitter, and cooling areas. The Company has product discovery and development collaborations with global food, beverage, and ingredient supply companies, some of which are currently marketing products that contain Senomyx’s flavor ingredients. For more information, please visit www.senomyx.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV