Capital City Bank Group, Inc. Announces Quarterly Dividend
TALLAHASSEE, Fla., Nov. 22, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Board of Directors of Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) declared the company's quarterly cash dividend in the amount of $.10 per share of the common stock. The dividend, which is unchanged from the prior quarter, produces an annualized rate of $.40 per common share. The cash dividend is payable on December 20, 2010 to shareowners of record as of December 6, 2010. The annualized dividend yield is 3.19% based on a closing stock price of $12.53 on November 19, 2010.
About Capital City Bank Group, Inc.
Capital City Bank Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:CCBG) is one of the largest publicly traded financial services companies headquartered in Florida and has approximately $2.6 billion in assets. The Company provides a full range of banking services, including traditional deposit and credit services, asset management, trust, mortgage banking, merchant services, bankcards, data processing and securities brokerage services. The Company's bank subsidiary, Capital City Bank, was founded in 1895 and now has 70 banking offices and 79 ATMs in Florida, Georgia and Alabama. For more information about Capital City Bank Group, Inc., visit www.ccbg.com .
CONTACT: Capital City Bank Group, Inc. J. Kimbrough Davis, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer 850.402.7820
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV