Texas Roadhouse also said comps in the first four weeks of the current quarter grew 3.5% year-over-year. It forecast 2010 diluted earnings per share growth to be around 20% higher than in 2009, at the high-end of its previously announced outlook for growth in the 16% to 20% range.
The revised estimate was based on guidance for comps growth of 2% and 14 new restaurant openings in the year.
Panera Bread shares gained to a new annual high of $99.14, before closing the session at $98.06.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV