Cheesecake Factory shares reached an annual high of $31.53 on Monday. The restaurant chain beat expectations for the recent quarter, primarily driven by comps growth of 2.8%.
Earnings increased 35% to $22 million, or 37 cents per share. Revenue grew 4.4% to $418.4 million.
Sterne Agee analyst Lynne Collier maintained a neutral rating on Cheesecake shares following its report, but raised her earnings expectations for the company.
Analysts from JPMorgan issued an upgrade on Cheesecake's stock to neutral from underweight, with a price target of $29.Piper Jaffray maintained an underweight rating on the stock, but raised its earnings estimates and price target. The analysts set a price target of $25. "While we do not expect
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV