MasterCard MarketPlace™ Should Be Top Of Your Online Holiday Shopping List
To provide consumers with superior savings during the busy holiday shopping season, MasterCard Worldwide announced today that it will be expanding its Overwhelming Offers program on MasterCard MarketPlace™ – the company’s personalized online shopping portal – to deliver daily Black Friday-like deals every day from now through December 24, 2010, excluding Thanksgiving day.
The MasterCard Marketplace Holiday Overwhelming Offers:
- Launch at 1 p.m. EST seven days per week at www.mastercardmarketplace.com
- Provide cardholders savings of 50 percent off or more on purchases from brand-name merchants, such as Barnes & Noble and Toys“R”Us for electronics, toys, entertainment and much more
- Are available exclusively to MasterCard cardholders
“MasterCard is pleased to offer our cardholders significant savings through our online shopping destination MasterCard MarketPlace this holiday season,” said Cheryl Guerin, SVP, Group Head of US Marketing at MasterCard Worldwide. “We want our cardholders to view MasterCard Marketplace as their one-stop online resource where they can find deeply discounted holiday gifts for family and friends."
From now until December 24 th, MasterCard MarketPlace is overloaded with great values on holiday essentials, ranging from the hottest electronic gadgets to the must-have toy of the season.”Since first launching MasterCard MarketPlace in April 2010 in partnership with Next Jump, Inc., a next-generation e-commerce company, the portal has quickly become the destination for personalized shopping deals at more than 25,000 merchants nationwide across 19 categories – from entertainment to travel, computers, electronics, apparel, and more. “MasterCard MarketPlace offers cardholders the advantage of doing your holiday shopping at your convenience – wherever you want, whenever you want,” said Melody Miller, Group Head of Commerce Solutions at MasterCard Worldwide. “While other customers are standing outside stores to get the best Black Friday deals, MasterCard MarketPlace shoppers can receive their savings every day from the comfort of their own home.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV