To see the full "Mad Money" Recap, please click here.
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" Monday evening.
A-Power Energy (APWR): "I don't think we can get near this company. It remains a sell."
Xerox (XRX): "Problematic. I wanted to recommend it lower, but I didn't. Now it's higher, but it's still a buy and I want to own it. They're kicking butt over here."KBR (KBR): "I like the engineering and construction business, but I like Fluor (FLR) more. I would swap out of your and into Fluor." Tesoro (TSO): "I'm not a big fan. I think you should ring the register." Kinder Morgan Energy Partners (KMP): "I'm not worried about their dividend. They have a great 6% yield and I recommend it." FirstEnergy (FE): "People are worried about the dividend, but I'm not worried. I think it's a terrific stock and I would be a buyer of it. " --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. *For all you home-gamers, a 'mon-back opportunity means Cramer would back up the figurative truck and load up on a stock. Want more Cramer? Check out Jim's rules and commandments for investing by clicking here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV