CapitalSource To Participate In The FBR Capital Markets 2010 Fall Investor Conference
CHEVY CHASE, Md., Nov. 22, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) announced today that Donald F. Cole, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to make a presentation at the FBR Capital Markets 2010 Fall Investor Conference on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 in New York. The presentation, scheduled to begin at 10:30 AM EST, will be broadcast live and archived on the investor relations page of the CapitalSource website at www.capitalsource.com.
CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) is a commercial lender that provides financial products to middle market businesses nationwide and offers depository products and services in southern and central California through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank. As of September 30, 2010, CapitalSource had total assets of $9.6 billion and $4.6 billion in deposits. Visit www.capitalsource.com for more information.
SOURCE CapitalSource Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV