CapitalSource To Participate In The FBR Capital Markets 2010 Fall Investor Conference
CHEVY CHASE, Md., Nov. 22, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) announced today that Donald F. Cole, Chief Financial Officer, is scheduled to make a presentation at the FBR Capital Markets 2010 Fall Investor Conference on Tuesday, November 30, 2010 in New York. The presentation, scheduled to begin at 10:30 AM EST, will be broadcast live and archived on the investor relations page of the CapitalSource website at www.capitalsource.com.
CapitalSource Inc. (NYSE: CSE) is a commercial lender that provides financial products to middle market businesses nationwide and offers depository products and services in southern and central California through its wholly owned subsidiary CapitalSource Bank. As of September 30, 2010, CapitalSource had total assets of $9.6 billion and $4.6 billion in deposits. Visit www.capitalsource.com for more information.
SOURCE CapitalSource Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV