DRC Awarded $9.6 Million In Army Task Orders
ANDOVER, Mass., Nov. 22, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Dynamics Research Corporation (Nasdaq:DRCO), a leading provider of innovative management consulting, engineering, and technology solutions to federal and state governments, today reported the receipt of eight task orders to perform work, which is new for DRC, for the U.S. Army totaling $9.6 million. The period of performance for the task orders ranges from nine to thirty-two months.
Under the task orders, DRC will provide knowledge management, doctrine development and training, and human capital solutions to several U.S. Army commands:
- For the Maneuver Center of Excellence, DRC will develop and revise the Army Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures manuals and training products and expand its support of the Armor School's Heavy Brigade Combat Team's Tactical Leader Course, driving the synchronization of human capital initiatives.
- For the Human Capital Enterprise Headquarters, Accessions Command G/2/9 Directorate, DRC will provide a comprehensive analysis to improve human capital systems and processes.
- For the Combined Arms Center, DRC will provide Communities of Practice and support knowledge management activities.
"DRC is committed to helping the Army maintain the state-of-the-art training and updated doctrine to meet evolving threats and battlefield environments," said Jim Regan, DRC's chairman and chief executive officer. "We have proven success in developing knowledge management systems, training programs, and human capital management. We look forward to expanding our role in the Army's initiatives for enhanced effectiveness in the areas of training and human capital management."About Dynamics Research Corporation Dynamics Research Corporation (DRC) provides measurable performance improvements for government customers through the delivery of innovative management consulting, engineering and technology solutions. DRC offers the capabilities of a large company and the responsiveness of a small company, backed by a history of excellence and customer satisfaction. Founded in 1955, DRC is a publicly held corporation (Nasdaq:DRCO) and maintains more than 25 offices nationwide with major offices in Andover, Massachusetts and the Washington, D.C. region. For more information, please visit our website at www.drc.com . Safe harbor statements under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: Some statements contained or implied in this news release, may be considered forward-looking statements, which by their nature are uncertain. Consequently, actual results could materially differ. For more detailed information concerning how risks and uncertainties could affect the company's financial results, please refer to DRC's most recent filings with the SEC. The company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information.
CONTACT: Darrow Associates, Inc. Investors: Chris Witty 646.438.9385 firstname.lastname@example.org Sage Communications (for DRC) Media: Matt Warnock 703.207.0941 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV