Le Gaga To Report Second Fiscal Quarter Financial Results On November 29, 2010
HONG KONG, Nov. 22, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Le Gaga Holdings Limited ("Le Gaga" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:GAGA), one of the largest greenhouse vegetable producers in China as measured by the area of greenhouse coverage and one of the fastest growing major vegetable producers in China, today announced that the Company plans to release its financial results for the second fiscal quarter ended September 30, 2010 before the market opens on Monday, 29 November, 2010. A copy of the earnings release will be available on the Company's website at www.legaga.com.hk/html/ir_press.php.
The Company will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. ET on 29 November, 2010 (9:00 p.m. Hong Kong Time) to review the Company's financial results and answer questions. You may access the live interactive call via:
|* +1 866 549 1292||(U.S. Toll Free)|
|* +400 681 6949||(China Toll Free)|
|* +852 3005 2050||(International)|
|* Pass Code:||534242#|
Please dial-in approximately 10 minutes in advance to facilitate an on-time start.A replay will be available for two weeks after the call and may be accessed via:
|* +852 3005 2020|
|* Passcode: 135415#|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV