QuinStreet (QNST) was one of the most highly-anticipated IPOs of 2010, thanks to buzz that Frank Quattrone would be an advisor. Quattrone, who helped take Amazon (AMZN) and Cisco (CSCO) public during the tech boom, was considered a powerful technology banker in the 1990s but left Wall Street after legal troubles. (He's been working to repair his reputation over the last several years.)
QuinStreet, Silicon Valley's first IPO of the year, priced at $15 -- below its expected range of $17 to $19. But shares have rebounded since their debut on the public markets in February, rising almost 30%.QuinStreet posted sales of $334.8 million for fiscal year 2010, an increase of 29% over the previous year. Going into 2011, expect increased growth for QuinStreet. Stifel analyst Jordan Rohan recently upped its 12-month price target from $20 to $26 (the stock is currently trading at $19.26). "We believe the company's business momentum remains strong, both in terms of revenues and margins, despite persistant investor concerns about the education system," he wrote in a recent investor note. QuinStreet provides online lead generation services customers including for-profit education companies like DeVry (DV), its largest client.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV