American, Delta Scuffle at Kennedy
As important and as contested as they already are, international airports such as Kennedy, Los Angeles International and Miami International are becoming even more important and more competitive as transatlantic and transpacific alliances have won approval, enabling closer cooperation between domestic and international carriers, and as mergers have added heft at two of the Big Three U.S. carriers.
|American and Jetblue airplanes taxi at New York's JFK Airport|
Currently, Delta generally operates domestic flights out of Terminal 2 and international flights from an aging Terminal 3. The improved Terminal 4, which will have nine international gates, will replace Terminal 3. Delta serves about 11 million Kennedy passengers annually. Work will continue for several years.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV