- The addition of a restartable Hydrazine fifth stage enables the deployment of spacecraft at multiple orbital altitudes, allowing unique mission tailoring and cost sharing. Small satellites requiring different orbits can share the cost of the same vehicle.
- The MPP enables the deployment of up to 12 small satellites, consisting of four ESPA-class satellites, four smaller secondary satellites (up to 11 cubic feet each), and four P-POD carriers.
Orbital Set To Launch Third Minotaur IV Rocket In 2010 For U.S. Air Force
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.