Zamansky & Associates LLC Announces Investigation Of Smart Technologies' IPO
Zamansky & Associates LLC has commenced an investigation of Smart Technologies Inc. (“SMT” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: SMT) and its lead underwriters for possible violations of federal securities laws related to the Company’s July 15, 2010 Initial Public Offering. The Company designs, develops, and sells interactive technology products and solutions worldwide, including interactive whiteboards and touch-enabled display components which have become popular in classrooms.
On November 9, 2010, after the market closed, SMT announced weaker-than-expected revenue for the 2010 second quarter. In a reaction to this news and a subsequent analyst downgrade, shares of SMT fell 31% on high trading volume. We are investigating whether the Company and its lead underwriters fairly valued the IPO, properly disclosed conflicts of interest and risks associated with the terms of the deal, and properly disclosed the Company’s prospects and outlook.
If you purchased shares of SMT in the IPO and would like to discuss this action, or if you have any questions concerning this notice or your rights as a potential class member or lead plaintiff, please contact Jake Zamansky.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV