4. Dell (DELL) is the world's third-largest supplier of personal computers. Its focus on the consumer segment hurt its financial performance during the Great Recession. Dell's revenue has stagnated since 2007 and its net income has dropped 18% annually, on average. Dell's earnings per share decreased by 14% a year, on average, during that span.
5 Undervalued, Unloved Technology Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.