NEW YORK (
(MRVL) and small business bellwether
(INTU) reported quarterly earnings results after the bell Thursday.
Dell, arguably the biggest ticker of the day, reported a third-quarter EPS beat with 45 cents vs. estimates of 32 cents. Revenue came in at $15.39 billion, below analysts' estimates of $15.74 billion. In terms of fourth-quarter guidance, Dell is expecting revenue to track slightly higher than the third quarter's, while analysts are expecting $16.28 billion.
Click above to read
TheStreet's recap of the earnings blog.
-- Blog written by
TheStreet's tech team: Scott Moritz, James Rogers, Olivia Oran and Maggie Overfelt.
>To follow the writers on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/TheStreet_Tech.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV