Bank Of South Carolina Corporation Declares Dividend
CHARLESTON, S.C., Nov. 18, 2010 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Board of Directors of Bank of South Carolina Corporation, (Nasdaq: BKSC) the parent Company for The Bank of South Carolina, declared a $.10 per share quarterly dividend payable December 17, 2010 to shareholders of record as of November 30, 2010. Hugh C. Lane, Jr., President and Chief Executive Officer of The Bank of South Carolina, stated, "We thought that it was important to declare and pay this quarterly dividend in 2010 due to the possibility of changes in the current tax rates and the impact it would have on our shareholders. We are pleased that we have been able to share the success of the Company with our shareholders through our quarterly dividends and our 10% stock dividend declared in August."
In addition Mr. Lane announced that for the seventieth consecutive quarter, The Bank of South Carolina received a five star rating from Bauer Financial.
The Bank of South Carolina, a De Novo Charter, which opened in 1987 at 256 Meeting Street, has offices in Summerville, Mt. Pleasant, and the West Ashley community. Our website is www.banksc.com. Bank of South Carolina Corporation currently trades its common stock on the NASDAQ stock market under the symbol "BKSC".
SOURCE Bank of South Carolina Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV