Retalix Announces Third Quarter 2010 Results
RA'ANANA, Israel, Nov. 18, 2010 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Retalix ® Ltd. (Nasdaq:RTLX), a leading provider of Software and Services for retailers and distributors, announced today results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2010. Summarized financial highlights for the three months ended September 30, 2010:
- Total Revenues were $52.9 million, compared to $50.1 million in the third quarter of 2009.
- Adjusted Income from Operations (Non-GAAP)* was $5.3 million, compared to $4.9 million in the third quarter of 2009.
- Income from Operations (GAAP) was $3.4 million, compared to $3.5 million in the third quarter of 2009.
- Financial Income was $2.7 million compared to a financial income of $1.5 million in the third quarter of 2009. Included in the financial income is higher interest income in 2010, the impact of currency fluctuations on the Company's non-dollar assets and the value of the Company's forward currency transactions.
- Adjusted Net Income (Non-GAAP)* was $6.5 million, or $0.27 per diluted share, compared to $5.0 million, or $0.24 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2009. The per share calculation includes an increase in the weighted diluted shares outstanding to 24.2 million for the quarter versus 20.4 million shares in the third quarter of 2009 reflecting a private placement completed in November 2009.
- GAAP Net Income was $4.7 million, or $0.19 per diluted share, versus a GAAP Net Income of $4.2 million, or $0.20 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2009. The per share figures again reflect the increase in shares outstanding mentioned above.
- Cash Flow from Operating Activities generated $13.3 million during the third quarter of 2010, including $7.5 million related to a tax refund.
- Balance Sheet grew to about $120 million in cash and cash equivalents, deposits and marketable securities with negligible debt as of September 30, 2010.
Shuky Sheffer, Chief Executive Officer of Retalix, said, "We again achieved growth in total revenues and maintained our level of profitability while continuing to build our growth engines. We are winning new clients and successfully delivering programs to our customers while also focusing on building our demand-driven products for the store platform and supply chain. We are rolling out new unique service offerings designed to leverage our domain expertise and provide distinct advantages to our customers. Last week we hosted our largest and most successful users' conference in the history of Retalix. We shared with our customers, partners and leading industry analysts our view of the markets and our strategy for the future and received very positive feedback about our direction."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV