Here you can see items of interest. The first are the high volume tops in 2005 and again in 2008. High volume tops that go untested usually require retest at some point. They are like a magnet pulling prices higher. They can't be timed with any accuracy that I am aware of but they do have an influence over time. They say that the stock has traded here before and both can and probably will trade there again.
I pulled the chart back to its beginning to show the all-time highs as well as this large trading range that Hudson has traded in. With an all-time high at $27.50, if this $4.50 floor ever gets broken, then there is the possibility of a much higher push -- but you can't bank on that. What can be considered is a retest of the $3.75 to $4.50 area and given that Hudson currently trades at $1.70 that represents more than a double.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV