The thought with Hansen was that we could see the break of a long-term down trend line at any point here and that the risk to take a shot at that possibility was minor compared to the possible reward. A couple of weeks later, not much has changed there.
In Hudson, the trade is different. The company is increasing its revenues and margins, and the chart shows a wide trading range on a long-term view. In both companies, the downside is limited with the upside potential large.
Hudson is a distributor and declaimer of refrigerants. They also provide proprietary on-site decontamination services for large comfort and process cooling systems. To get a feel for this stock, take a look at the big picture -- the quarterly chart.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV