Dorothy F. McCrosson Has Been Appointed To The Board Of Directors Of Ocean Shore Holding Co. And Ocean City Home Bank. (Photo: Business Wire)
Ocean Shore Holding Co. (NASDAQ: OSHC) today announced that Dorothy F. McCrosson has been appointed to the board of directors of Ocean Shore Holding Co. (the “Company”) and Ocean City Home Bank (the “Bank”), effective as of January 1, 2011. Ms. McCrosson will serve on the Nominating/Corporate Governance Committee.
Ms. McCrosson is currently the managing partner of Taht, Stanton & McCrosson, P.C., a general practice law firm located in Ocean City, New Jersey that has provided counsel to Ocean City Home Bank for many years.
Ms. McCrosson received her undergraduate degree from Boston College and her juris doctorate from Villanova University School of Law. She is currently the President of the Cape May County Bar Foundation, has served as past-President of the Cape May County Bar Association and is the recipient of the 2010 Professional Lawyer of the Year Award for Cape May County. Ms. McCrosson is also an active member of the community and served on the St. Augustine Regional School Board for almost fifteen years.
Commenting on the appointment of Ms. McCrosson, Steven E. Brady, President and Chief Executive Officer of the Company, said, “We are pleased to add Ms. McCrosson’s experience and expertise to our board of directors. The Company is fortunate to have the services of such a prominent and active member of the community.”Ocean Shore Holding Co. is the holding company for Ocean City Home Bank, a federal savings bank headquartered in Ocean City, New Jersey. The Bank operates a total of ten full-service banking offices in eastern New Jersey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV